Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my sad day


today i had the worst day. i had to go to school. my mom took me in dada's fast car. it is my best car because it is red and is really fast and....well that was it. so that was okay, but then we got to school and it was bad because mama left and i was alone and there were lots of old girls who kept confusing me about a thing called "letters". but i remembered one of them. "A" . Mom says thats really good for my first day. at school i have to feed myself with the food bag mom gave me. a girl stole my brownie though, i hate that girl. after snack we had "nap time" we just sleep. i woke up when a loud noise came from a hole in the wall. then we went home and mom says that girl likes me, my face got all red and hot. i hate that red a lot and it makes me sad because red is my favorite colour, i cryed. mama syas thats called "embarassmant", i don't like embarassment but at least red is okay, i stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment